11 March 2011

Gone...Never Return~

Today was a gloomy day for me. I still can not imagine, yesterday was the last day I met her (Dearest Bugung). She was gone forever.  Over the years, i never knew she was suffering from the disease, breast cancer. After one month before she left, I just found out. OMG, Is this a fate? Poor fellow she has been suffering, poor children are still young and need a love and full attention of their mother, poor families are still dependent on her. Oh God, I can only pray for them. Hopefully they are alright after the death of their mother.

The past we have through before are now just a distant memory. 
May her soul rest in peace and placed among those who believe.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear for ur lost..May her soul rest in peace and be strong ya.. take care Qolo...May God Bless U n family member..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yoe...May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete