16 March 2011

15 Facts About Me

I'm writing a note with 15 random facts about myself. The facts are...
    

1. I'm married on 27th December 2010 (Loveu Dady..)

2. I was the 3rd of 6 siblings!

 
3.i'm...

far-sighted huhu..


4. Too fussy in many ways ( my eldest sister told me that huhu) since i was little! huh~ 


5. Too wasteful! (mmg pun hehe..sampai skg teda savings)



6. Fear to be hated. ( o no!)


7. Love cottage home style.

dreaming of this :)


8. Has a scar on the thigh..(Jajal punya pasal)


9. Not good at sewing.
10. Love flower.



11. Since I was 10 years old, I do not live with my family. 
12. More independent than other siblings. In other words ..less affection hahaha!But now i always needed if there are any matters at home. 
13. Addicted to the homemade..
I fell in love with their own pillows.

i like the shabby wardrobe and bed made by mercedes to her dollhouse. i will realize it to my room.

14. Like to make changes / makeover. Especially to my sanctuary.

15. I Love to Do what i Love!! 

And a fact i need you to know is..i believe in God ^_^. God is God alone. Thanks for viewing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment