21 March 2011

Not To Be

Yesterday I decided to visit the parents-in-law, brother and sister-in-law with her lil' Gaga. unfortunately did not get to see the little naughty Teo. Miss them so much!  

We eat together
We laughed
We played UNO 

At the same time, we had to clean the yard together.

and one time I saw a bit of white spray left, I thought to find a small table made ​​of wood. I found one in the room of my sister-in-law. more than anything else! I take the table with a cheerful heart. in my mind, I want to make changes on the wooden table. makeover?? absolutely..hehe

I started cleaning the table And spray on it. Unfortunately i cant spray it completely..i used up the spray!!! adui!!! ...tinggal sikit lagi kan....tu la osonsog hehe..


Not to be..makeover...! at least, I thought of doing something creative. i'll be make it completely soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment